We are the Peters, and we are on a mission.
That mission? To make ourselves and our community more self-sustainable through the responsible cultivation of animals, and by preserving the traditions of handcrafting for the next generation. If you couldn’t go to the grocery or clothing store, would you survive? The knowledge to raise food for one’s family and surplus for others combined with the traditional fiber arts of knitting and sewing are powerful ways we can empower ourselves to be independent and well-nourished in a world full of mass-produced, highly processed chaos.
What We Believe
- What you put into and on your body matters. Not just for you, but for the local and even global community.
- God has granted us stewardship of all that we have, and we are responsible for maintaining and improving upon that which he has entrusted to us.
- Sometimes, the old way is better. Sometimes innovation is necessary. We will do what it takes to provide you with the best quality products – but the best is worth working and waiting for.
Our Promises To You
- All of our products are organically produced without GMOs, corn, soy, or pesticides.
- Our animals are not pets, they are livestock – but they deserve and always receive humane treatment.
- We will always prioritize regenerative farming techniques and handcrafted heirlooms.